Dinosaurs of Utah and Dino Destinations
by Pat Bagley & Gayen Wharton
Retail Price: $8.95
Internet Sale Price: $7.95
About the Book:
An introduction for children, and other dinosaur lovers who know children, by one of Utah’s great humorists. Also includes locations as to where these creatures lived and where you can see what fossils remain.
Approved by the Utah Office of Education
About the Authors
Pat Bagley is the award winning author and illustrator of several Utah and LDS books, including I Spy A Nephite, and Welcome to Utah.
Gayen Wharton has coauthored several bestselling Utah travel guides and a history of the state with her husband, Tom.
• Paperback: 48 pages
• Original Publisher: White Horse Books; 1st edition (January 1, 2001)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1566846013
• ISBN-13: 978-1566846011
• Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.9 x 0.2 inches
• Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
BISAC: Books / Science & Math / Biological Sciences / Animals / Fossils
Where to Buy
- Buy from Leicester Bay Books through PayPal ($7.95 + $2.99 s&h + Maine sales tax of 6.85%) Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button below.
- No KINDLE version available.
This book is available at the following Resellers:
- Eborn Books 254 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT — 801-359-0460
- BYUstore, Provo Utah
Bookstores and Authorized Resellers
Order directly from us with full return policy and standard trade discounts by email. A purchase directly from us will get you listed on this page (above).
This book is part of the
From the catalog of